General terms and conditions of sale
- Copyright – All our publications are protected by worldwide copyright.
Any redistribution or reproduction of articles to non-subscribers is conditional upon authorisation by CFC, our distribution rights manager. Please contact CFC: Sandra Chastanet: (+33) 01 44 07 47 71 / email@example.com
- Subscription – Subscription is strictly for personal use only: subscription contents are for use exclusively by the named subscription holder and addressee. Copying is authorised for personal use only. This signifies that subscribers may print an article/issue or download it to a personal computer for the subscribers’ personal use only. Under no circumstances can subscribers redistribute content to other users, including those within the same company or organisation (either by means of mail, paper copy or intranet). For colleagues within the same company or organisation, please note that JGPmedia offers subscription packages with multi-user licences- please contact us for more information.
- E-mail address – Subscriptions are only issued upon provision of a valid personal email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Subscriptions will not be issued against generic email addresses (e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Multiple connections – The identified user may log into our services on one electronic terminal only. Simultaneous log-ins are not permitted. To log in on a different terminal, the user must disconnect from the first terminal.
Start date – Subscription to our services takes effect from the date of receipt of the subscription request, whatever date that is during the year. Upon request by the client, subscriptions may also begin retroactively. Promotional offers are not valid retroactively.
- Unreceived issues – Subscribers who find they have not received an issue should contact us by email on email@example.com, or download the issue from the website by logging in with their personal access codes (subscribers to print edition only).
- Renewals – Unless stipulated by prior arrangement, subscriptions will renew automatically for the same period as the original subscription. Prior notice must be given to cancel a subscription, in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of thirty (30) days prior to the subscription end date.
- Cancellation – Subscriptions may only be cancelled during the trial period. Cancellation applications during the trial period of thirty (30) days from the subscription start date must be made in writing to the subscriptions manager of Urban Utopia. If the cancellation application is accepted, a reimbursement will be made on a pro rata temporis basis reflecting the subscription period elapsed. An administration fee of 45 € (excluding tax) will be deducted from the reimbursement sum. If the subscription includes a licence for more than one user, and the cancellation application is not for all users covered, the reimbursement will be based on the marginal price of the latest licences order to take account of any discount that may be applicable.
- Payment terms – All invoices are payable upon receipt. If payment is not received within the stated period, the subscription will be suspended until receipt of the total outstanding amount. If required, a duplicate invoice will be supplied upon request.
- Payment methods – The following payment methods are accepted: credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express); bank cheque; bank transfer (transfer fees from issuing banks are the responsibility of the subscriber); Paypal.
- Privacy – JGPmedia is committed to respecting the privacy of its online users and clients and acts in strict accordance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws. JGPmedia shall not disclose to any third parties any of the information provided by its clients. Clients have the right to access, modify and oppose any personal data held by JGPmedia in accordance with the data protection act (“loi informatique et libertés”) of 6 January 1978. Clients retain the right to opt out from receiving promotional messages when registering their online account, when subscribing for the first time or when already registered/subscribed. This can be done either by amending the personal information in their online account or by making a to JGPmedia.